Although it might not be the most glamorous part of owning a car, taking care of your vehicle with proper maintenance and service is certainly one of the most important. Here at Kings Ford Quick Lane, we make it easy for you to schedule service and ensure your car, truck, or SUV is properly cared for throughout the duration of your vehicle ownership. Whether you need general maintenance performed, have a specific concern in mind, or need more extensive repairs and service, we are here to help.
At Kings Ford Quick Lane, we are open six days a week with hours that make it easy for you to get your vehicle to us when it works for you. We offer a wide range of services including oil changes, tire replacements, suspension adjustments, and transmission service. No matter what your vehicle needs, we will do everything we can to get you back on the road in the best shape possible. Our experienced, highly-trained service professionals specialize in working on Ford vehicles, and we use the best parts to ensure your car, truck, or SUV runs beautifully.
Here at Kings Ford Quick Lane in Cincinnati, OH, your car is our top priority. Give us a call or schedule service appointment online now, so we can make sure your vehicle is in the best condition possible.
Services We Offer
We offer a wide selection of services for your vehicle here at Kings Ford Quick Lane, so no matter what you need, we are ready to help. Our entire focus is on making sure your car, truck, or SUV is running smoothly so you can enjoy it for many years to come. We can provide many of these services in a single visit, so you do not have to make multiple trips to have issues addressed. Ask about anything you need that you do not see here, or how we can help you with multiple issues at once when you schedule service with us.
Some ways we can help include:
- Air Conditioning System – It can be easy to neglect your vehicle’s air conditioning, as it is not critical like your battery or brakes. Your comfort is important, however, and having A/C in the summer makes a huge difference, even here in Cincinnati.
- Alignments – Your vehicle’s alignment has a big effect on how easy it is to drive, on your fuel economy, and other factors. Having your alignment checked and adjusted is often quite simple and makes a big difference when you are behind the wheel.
- Alternators and Electrical System – It goes without saying, but the electrical system in your vehicle is very important. When something is going wrong with it, you might not even realize the problem, but you will usually feel it. We can check your alternator and system to make sure a minor issue does not become a critical problem.
- Batteries – Few things are worse than discovering your battery needs to be replaced in the middle of the night, in an empty parking lot, several inches deep in snow. Make sure you have your battery checked regularly and replaced as needed.
- Belts and Hoses – It can be easy to forget about just how many moving parts are in your vehicle. The belts that keep your engine moving and hoses that distribute coolant and other fluids are vital to making sure your car is in the best condition possible.
- Brakes – Few components of your vehicle are as important as your brakes. Be sure to have strange sounds or rough handling checked out immediately to ensure your brakes are in great condition and will help keep you safe.
- Cooling System – Overheating can make driving more difficult and cause serious damage to your engine and other parts. Let us keep your vehicle running cool and prevent more expensive damage due to too much heat.
- Lamps and Bulbs – Driving without working lamps is not only dangerous, but can also result in a pretty hefty ticket from law enforcement. Get your bulbs replaced right away to avoid additional expenses or a collision due to poor visibility.
- Oil Changes – Routine oil changes are absolutely vital for keeping your vehicle in great condition. Do not wait when it is time for an oil change; we will get you back on the road with fresh oil in no time.
- Essential Maintenance – Other maintenance like lubrication, filter replacements, and other routine service are all important for keeping your vehicle in the best shape possible. Many of these things can be one in one trip, so schedule service with us today.
- Suspension and Steering – There are many different issues that can affect your suspension and steering, which makes driving a lot rougher. Take care of these things right away to avoid more expensive and serious problems later.
- Tires – From rotating to replacing, we can help you with all of your tire needs. Read below for more information about our tire shop.
- Transmission Service – Whether you have an automatic or manual transmission, it is vital for how well your car rides to keep it in great shape. Whenever you hear or feel something wrong with your transmission, come visit us right away.
Need something you do not see listed here? Give us a call to find out if we can help you with whatever you need beyond our staple services.
The importance of your tires really cannot be overstated. As the only point of contact between your vehicle and the road, your tire condition and type not only affects how your car handles and feels while driving, but how safe you are on the road. We can rotate your tires or replace them as necessary, and it is easy for us to combine this with alignment, suspension, steering, and other services to ensure your vehicle is in great overall shape.
We carry 13 major tire brands here at Kings Ford Quick Lane, including Michelin, Goodyear, Firestone, and Yokohama. We will beat any price you find on these brands, and we provide up to three years of protection on your tires with no mileage limit thanks to our Road Hazard Coverage. When you need new tires, do not hesitate – schedule service and come visit us today.
Here at Kings Ford Quick Lane, we have different service specials and offers going on all the time. From low-price oil changes to complimentary services, you can check our website to see what offers and service specials we have right now. While you should not wait if you need critical service today, these specials can help you save some money when taking preventative measures to keep your vehicle running smoothly.
Valid from 07/01/2020 to 09/30/2020 Valid from 07/01/2020 to 08/31/2020 Valid from 07/01/2020 to 09/30/2020 Valid through 12/31/2020
GET A $25 REBATE BY MAIL WHEN YOU USE THE QUICK LANE CREDIT CARD ON A QUALIFYING PURCHASE OF $250 OR MORE (BEFORE TAX).*
Buy four select tires, get up to $70 in rebates by mail or up to 25,000 FordPass Rewards™ bonus Points (over $100 value).*
Purchase a Motorcraft® or Omnicraft™ Complete Brake Service, earn 4,000 FordPass Rewards™ bonus Points to use toward future service, accessories or your next vehicle purchase.*
COMPLIMENTARY BRAKE INSPECTION.*
Valid from 07/01/2020 to 09/30/2020View Coupon
Valid from 07/01/2020 to 08/31/2020View Coupon
Valid from 07/01/2020 to 09/30/2020View Coupon
Valid through 12/31/2020View Coupon
Schedule Service Today
At Kings Ford Quick Lane, not only do we provide expert maintenance, repairs, and service, but we also make it as easy as possible for you to schedule service for whenever you need. You can use our website to set up an appointment right now, or give us a call to see when we can get you in and back on the road quickly. Although we are closed on Sundays, we are happy to help you any other day of the week; we are open Monday through Friday, from 7:30 am to 6 pm, and Saturday, from 8 am to 5 pm. Call us at Kings Ford Quick Lane and let us make sure your vehicle is in the best condition possible.